Healthcare Debt Portfolios
Medical Insurance Companies,
Medicare and Medicaid Claim Portfolios
addressing the needs of Healthcare Providers the Direct Lender Alliance Presents our Medical Finance Factoring Program
In general, any healthcare provider* being paid by medical insurance companies,
Medicare or Medicaid with at least a volume of $25,000 per month and 6 months in business
is eligible to apply for Healthcare Finance Funding.
We look at your filed, but yet unpaid claims and turn thoses into immediate cash for medical practices.
MEDICAL PRACTICE REIMBURSEMENT FINANCING
This allows the practice to
* Get paid in advance aganist their claims now.
* Free up cash to finance new equipment, growth, etc.
* Provide cash to add payroll to accomodate more patients.
* Improve overall receivables management capability.
* Add a team of nurse practioneers to handle routine exams.
* Update offices, add new examing rooms.
* Paying signing bonuses for new partners, physicians or acquisitions.
* Pay off other lenders, vendors, etc.
* Accelarate cash flow, turn receivables into immediate cash.
* Get cost savings from vendor discounts by paying now.
* Protect and improve credit rating.
* Improve ROI's of capital investments by financing deferred projects at today's costs
* Generate new revenue streams by quickly responding to market opportunities,
without lengthy credit application processes.
HOW DOES IT WORK
1. This financing procedure, Does not interfere with current billing in anyway.
2, This is a financing instrument NOT anything related to switching billing companies, etc.
3. We will assess the (NRA) (Net Realizable Amount)
this is the amount that you will actually be paid by the payors
(medicare, medicaid, major insurance providers)
4. Funds you receive is 80% of that amount as an immediate advance.
5. You are paid cash within 48 hours of submitting claims
1. This is a very simple process, After receiving the basic contact information
2. We will contact the Medical Practice, within 24 hours, to set up
a conference call with the underwriter
3. At which time we will request basic Documentation in order to make our decision.
4 Term sheet will be issued within 48-72 hours of receipt of all required documentation
with the proposed conditions for client approval.
5. Their account is now opened and active upon receipt of the signed Term Sheet.
6. Funds are received within 48 hours of account opening.
7. Medical Practice generates a claim and bills their third party payer as usual, with no
changes or interruptions to their normal process or operations.
8. Claims are submitted and verified and advances are paid out according to conditions (80%).
9. Upon receipt of payment of claim from payer, We will remit the balance of fund due (20%) Less the financing fee
WHO CAN BENEFIT
* Behavioral Health
Long Term Care
* Out Patient Rehab centers
* Pharmacy Services
* Healthcare Technology
* Home Medical Care Equipment Companies
* Home Health Care
* Drug/ Substance/Alcohol abuse centers
* Imaging Centers
* Walk in Clinics
* Individual and Group Medical Practices.
* Medical Transport (Ambulance)
* Group Homes